Перейти к публикации
Форум
Milana Waldron

Для любителей длинных полотен текста на английском. Раздел моего сайта Our story. Предполагается быть продающим текстом))

Рекомендованные сообщения

Прочитайте и поделитесь впечатлениями:

1 Понятно ли, почему нужно покупать именно у меня?

2 Понятно ли, что получает мой клиент?

3 Как все соотносится с ценой, которая дороже средней по рынку?

4  Создаётся ли ощущение доверия и гарантии качества?

5 Очевиден ли призыв к действию?

Буду благодарна любым замечаниям и предложениям!

A white Cadillac entered the gate, drove through a lush green alley and stopped on a circle driveway. In a minute the heavy oak door opened and a little women in cozy jumpsuit sneaked out and said: “Hi, guys! Come on in!”

The house in Indonesian bungalow style was filled with light and warming flavors of something baking in the oven. Large artworks of colorful realistic flowers were on rare walls between huge panoramic windows facing the forest.

Team from Foodbes were invited to the reading room where they set up their equipment and began to prepare the lady for the interview.

- Yes, guys, a few questions and I gotta go to my customers. They are waiting for my story.

- Sure, we’re ready to start! Milana, how did your brand become so popular? Your banana bread is famous all over the world and people from US and Europe devoted to your products. Your customers mostly women and they seem to not care so much about being trendy healthy life style anymore and obviously enjoy your banana bread and spoil their families and closed friends with your treats. What is your secret? What is amazing inside of your bread?

- My secret is that I eat what I love and love what I eat!

- Well, then how does it affect your rapidly growing Hedonism Bakery Club?

- Let start from the beginning. The products that you see on the market can have a similar ingredients, packaging and marketing strategies but some of them become successful while others try to repeat their success and always fail. Do you know why? I don’t discover for you America with my answer here.

Because the people who devoted their time and energy to the business are completely different. And differentiation starts on their plates.

- Do you want to say that food we have can become a key to create wealth and prosperity or keep losing.

- Absolutely! I say even more, a satisfaction that person getting out of his food leads to successful life. Customers feel the energy of the brand and want to be a part of that powerful community by buying its products.

BTW, what did you put in your coffee today?

- 2% milk.

- Why didn’t you have your coffee with a whole milk?

- Because I got used to skim milk and I am limiting the amount of saturated fat in my diet.

- But don’t you think that whole milk, half and half or cream with a coffee create a delicious velvety smoothness and better flavor?

- May be, Milana, but I worry about my heart health.

- Enjoy as you’d love your coffee to be!

Your worries can create more health issues than additional 2 gram of fat in the milk.

If you intentionally compromise the taste of your food and drinks then in the same way you compromise your relationship, career choices, your private time and most important your psychological health.

- Do you think even slight food deprivation and self-control can cause stress?

- Yes, and the negative effects outweigh the benefits. This is because over time these restrictions can lead to cravings, binges and overeating completely sabotaging your attempts to improve nutrition and weight. You coffee is not gourmet and after you open your jeans button because just overate heavy burrito for lunch unconsciously trying to create justice and announce your freedom from any restrictions.

- That sounds very close to the concept of intuitive eating

- It is. You can’t trick your instincts! I think most of us once in a life-time was on a diet and tried to be in a better shape and health.

Any diet takes a lot of time for planning meals, shopping, remembering the rules and inner efforts to stay on a path.

When you step back and start to trust your body, give it all foods including sweets, breads, cheese, butter, steak, anything that you or someone else considered “bad” you’ll see how your energy level increases and mental clarity occurs.

You asked me how is Hedonism bakery so popular?

And my answer is because of me, my team, my partners and my customers know that the joy of life is the reason we are here and when you get rid of fears and treat yourself with respect, give your body right nutrients (right I mean what food it really desires in particular moment) then you become in tune with the universe and experience abundance. Your dreams come true!

- Sounds fantastic as the names of your breads. How did you come up with the names?

- By positive functions each of banana breads can perform.

Neuron Awakening Banana Walnut Bread will affect dormant areas of your brain which were active in your childhood when you could eat sweets and didn’t care about any of negative sides of it. Get boost of creativity and thinking out of the box and you might become a second Elon Musk. You can add your own meaning in the act of enjoyment of our breads while eating it. One woman says that she is happy to be alive because she can experience food that tastes “soooo gooood. “ Tell you the secret, it’s me.

- Ok, Milana, I’ll buy a classic salad dressing instead of low fat one. You seduced me to. And order your bread immediately!

- Don’t worry, I’ll give you one from my oven! You see, that’s my job to wake people up to live tasty hedonistic lives. I would not be where I am now if I was chasing constantly changing advises of doctors, health-coaches, scientists and trends of food industry and eating something that is considered healthy but doesn’t taste good enough for me.

Don’t snack with fruits, don’t eat after 6, eat enough protein, eat a lot of healthy fats, remove wheat, meat is a toxin, don’t eat egg yolks, carbs are bad, sugar is a killer, salt is a white death and dairy is your forever enemy...Don’t you, guys, already sick by hearing all those rules?

Why did we betray the tastes of childhood that brings us so many positive emotions and pleasure and start to eat protein bars tasting like a sawdust for breakfast?

- I think with a skyrocketing rate of obesity in our country (approximately 40% in 2017) we quietly replaced the definition of healthy food by food with minimum calories where natural ingredients substitute by analogs mostly chemical or considered “healthier” and as a consequence the final product lacks of real rich taste.

- Exactly! Instead of traditional wholesome banana bread we eat power bars and hope that it’s a right food. Convenience, time saving and fear of giving up to your real appetite and food desires are main factors why that new fast food is so popular. Hedonism bakery turn those needs and requests on a new level.

We bake very delicious breads with high quality ingredients and deliver it to your home and office.

We provide a beautiful experience since the moment you order to opening the box until the very last bite.

We believe that your life is great and meaningful.

We care about your health and our breads contain 2 times less sugar than a typical recipe and you won’t notice it because we worked hard to find a perfect combination of flavors which can serve your pleasure, your piece of mind and comfort in your own body.

- Wow, cut off half the sugar is very thoughtful. I’ve done a little research on a grass-fed butter which is the one of the relatively expensive ingredients in your bread and refreshed my memory about bananas and found out some interesting information that I want to share with you and our readers, if you allow me.

- Sure, my customers would like to be educated about bread they love.

- Well, butter was used in Indian culture for thousands of years for health benefits and scientists proved that it is necessary element of wellbeing because it provides A, B, C, D, E vitamins for beautiful hair, nails and bright skin plus helps our nervous system and bonds stay strong. The magic of mood improvement belongs to bananas besides being great source of potassium-very important element for healthy heart, liver and brain. I personally love your bread and knowing those facts above makes me want to eat it again and again

-  Then it’s time for the banana bread party!

Dear customers, life is too short and lets celebrate it with Hedonism bakery! Order now

A white Cadillac entered the gate, drove through a lush green alley and stopped on a circle driveway. In a minute the heavy oak door opened and a little women in cozy jumpsuit sneaked out and said: “Hi, guys! Come on in!”

The house in Indonesian bungalow style was filled with light and warming flavors of something baking in the oven. Large artworks of colorful realistic flowers were on rare walls between huge panoramic windows facing the forest.

Team from Foodbes were invited to the reading room where they set up their equipment and began to prepare the lady for the interview.

- Yes, guys, a few questions and I gotta go to my customers. They are waiting for my story.

- Sure, we’re ready to start! Milana, how did your brand become so popular? Your banana bread is famous all over the world and people from US and Europe devoted to your products. Your customers mostly women and they seem to not care so much about being trendy healthy life style anymore and obviously enjoy your banana bread and spoil their families and closed friends with your treats. What is your secret? What is amazing inside of your bread?

- My secret is that I eat what I love and love what I eat!

- Well, then how does it affect your rapidly growing Hedonism Bakery Club?

- Let start from the beginning. The products that you see on the market can have a similar ingredients, packaging and marketing strategies but some of them become successful while others try to repeat their success and always fail. Do you know why? I don’t discover for you America with my answer here.

Because the people who devoted their time and energy to the business are completely different. And differentiation starts on their plates.

- Do you want to say that food we have can become a key to create wealth and prosperity or keep losing.

- Absolutely! I say even more, a satisfaction that person getting out of his food leads to successful life. Customers feel the energy of the brand and want to be a part of that powerful community by buying its products.

BTW, what did you put in your coffee today?

- 2% milk.

- Why didn’t you have your coffee with a whole milk?

- Because I got used to skim milk and I am limiting the amount of saturated fat in my diet.

- But don’t you think that whole milk, half and half or cream with a coffee create a delicious velvety smoothness and better flavor?

- May be, Milana, but I worry about my heart health.

- Enjoy as you’d love your coffee to be!

Your worries can create more health issues than additional 2 gram of fat in the milk.

If you intentionally compromise the taste of your food and drinks then in the same way you compromise your relationship, career choices, your private time and most important your psychological health.

- Do you think even slight food deprivation and self-control can cause stress?

- Yes, and the negative effects outweigh the benefits. This is because over time these restrictions can lead to cravings, binges and overeating completely sabotaging your attempts to improve nutrition and weight. You coffee is not gourmet and after you open your jeans button because just overate heavy burrito for lunch unconsciously trying to create justice and announce your freedom from any restrictions.

- That sounds very close to the concept of intuitive eating

- It is. You can’t trick your instincts! I think most of us once in a life-time was on a diet and tried to be in a better shape and health.

Any diet takes a lot of time for planning meals, shopping, remembering the rules and inner efforts to stay on a path.

When you step back and start to trust your body, give it all foods including sweets, breads, cheese, butter, steak, anything that you or someone else considered “bad” you’ll see how your energy level increases and mental clarity occurs.

You asked me how is Hedonism bakery so popular?

And my answer is because of me, my team, my partners and my customers know that the joy of life is the reason we are here and when you get rid of fears and treat yourself with respect, give your body right nutrients (right I mean what food it really desires in particular moment) then you become in tune with the universe and experience abundance. Your dreams come true!

- Sounds fantastic as the names of your breads. How did you come up with the names?

- By positive functions each of banana breads can perform.

Neuron Awakening Banana Walnut Bread will affect dormant areas of your brain which were active in your childhood when you could eat sweets and didn’t care about any of negative sides of it. Get boost of creativity and thinking out of the box and you might become a second Elon Musk. You can add your own meaning in the act of enjoyment of our breads while eating it. One woman says that she is happy to be alive because she can experience food that tastes “soooo gooood. “ Tell you the secret, it’s me.

- Ok, Milana, I’ll buy a classic salad dressing instead of low fat one. You seduced me to. And order your bread immediately!

- Don’t worry, I’ll give you one from my oven! You see, that’s my job to wake people up to live tasty hedonistic lives. I would not be where I am now if I was chasing constantly changing advises of doctors, health-coaches, scientists and trends of food industry and eating something that is considered healthy but doesn’t taste good enough for me.

Don’t snack with fruits, don’t eat after 6, eat enough protein, eat a lot of healthy fats, remove wheat, meat is a toxin, don’t eat egg yolks, carbs are bad, sugar is a killer, salt is a white death and dairy is your forever enemy...Don’t you, guys, already sick by hearing all those rules?

Why did we betray the tastes of childhood that brings us so many positive emotions and pleasure and start to eat protein bars tasting like a sawdust for breakfast?

- I think with a skyrocketing rate of obesity in our country (approximately 40% in 2017) we quietly replaced the definition of healthy food by food with minimum calories where natural ingredients substitute by analogs mostly chemical or considered “healthier” and as a consequence the final product lacks of real rich taste.

- Exactly! Instead of traditional wholesome banana bread we eat power bars and hope that it’s a right food. Convenience, time saving and fear of giving up to your real appetite and food desires are main factors why that new fast food is so popular. Hedonism bakery turn those needs and requests on a new level.

We bake very delicious breads with high quality ingredients and deliver it to your home and office.

We provide a beautiful experience since the moment you order to opening the box until the very last bite.

We believe that your life is great and meaningful.

We care about your health and our breads contain 2 times less sugar than a typical recipe and you won’t notice it because we worked hard to find a perfect combination of flavors which can serve your pleasure, your piece of mind and comfort in your own body.

- Wow, cut off half the sugar is very thoughtful. I’ve done a little research on a grass-fed butter which is the one of the relatively expensive ingredients in your bread and refreshed my memory about bananas and found out some interesting information that I want to share with you and our readers, if you allow me.

- Sure, my customers would like to be educated about bread they love.

- Well, butter was used in Indian culture for thousands of years for health benefits and scientists proved that it is necessary element of wellbeing because it provides A, B, C, D, E vitamins for beautiful hair, nails and bright skin plus helps our nervous system and bonds stay strong. The magic of mood improvement belongs to bananas besides being great source of potassium-very important element for healthy heart, liver and brain. I personally love your bread and knowing those facts above makes me want to eat it again and again

-  Then it’s time for the banana bread party!

Dear customers, life is too short and lets celebrate it with Hedonism bakery! Order now!

Поделиться сообщением

Hi!

I think it's tooooo long even for american customers.

В общем, нет истории как таковой, нет легенды, не цепляет с самого начала. Я думаю, что среднестатистический американец больше абзаца не читает, максимум два. Краткость всё-таки тут будет более, чем уместна. И потом ты пишешь о будущем, а надо, на мой взгляд, написать простую историю, как пришла к этому (вспомни, как у Марленки было). Пусть будет бунгало, пусть будет индийский океан, пусть будет любимый человек, которому хотела сделать сюрприз, а потом на запах стянулись аборигены и тут понеслось и закрутилось...)))

Поделиться сообщением

ух! длинно. При этом есть несколько интересных фактов, которые на мой взгляд можно было бы рассказывать каждый отдельно: про масло, бананы, интуитивное питание. На все твои вопросы ответ скорее - сомнительно, слишком уж сильно ты в этом тексте как будто уговариваешь. 
Согласна с Мишей, что про будущее неинтересно, интереснее была бы даже "история с подводной лодки Крола" ИМХО 

Поделиться сообщением

Милана, привет!
А ты пробовала это рассказать и записать себя на телефон?
Ещё вариант в форме интервью. Ты готовишь, а тебя спрашивают.
Просты фразы, которые случаются, вот прям на них надо охотиться.
Можно подумать над короткими вкусными ингридиентами.
Я понимаю, насколько это непросто, у меня самой ещё конь не валялся.
Но прям хочется тебя, живой готовки, вкусных деталей и небольшого интригующего текста))
У тебя всё получится!

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/8/2018 at 05:06, Mikhail Lyashenko said:

Hi!

I think it's tooooo long even for american customers.

В общем, нет истории как таковой, нет легенды, не цепляет с самого начала. Я думаю, что среднестатистический американец больше абзаца не читает, максимум два. Краткость всё-таки тут будет более, чем уместна. И потом ты пишешь о будущем, а надо, на мой взгляд, написать простую историю, как пришла к этому (вспомни, как у Марленки было). Пусть будет бунгало, пусть будет индийский океан, пусть будет любимый человек, которому хотела сделать сюрприз, а потом на запах стянулись аборигены и тут понеслось и закрутилось...)))

Да никак не пришла, Миш! Если б я изобрела ракету, чтоб пролететь сквозь чёрную дыру и был этот момент -О боже, гениально! А тут пекла от делать нечего, Алексей сказал- о, публика реагирует и чёт как-то туда и понесло, в хлеба банановые. У меня ещё 2 истории начались писаться и бросаются. Не стоИт) Если б кто-то пришёл и порасспрашивал, а тут сама себе задаёшь вопросы и сама отвеваешь, скууууучноо.

беседа с журналистами- моя психологическая уловка, когда есть момент стопора или расстройства, и я уже из позиции будущей себя рассказываю Форбсу какой большой казалась проблема тогда и как я ее преодолела.

может заказать написать или подождать более вдохновляющих обстоятельств. Раздел our story кажется простым, а СЕБЯ туда, оказалось, поместить сложно((

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/10/2018 at 07:26, Nataly Bubnovskaya said:

ух! длинно. При этом есть несколько интересных фактов, которые на мой взгляд можно было бы рассказывать каждый отдельно: про масло, бананы, интуитивное питание. На все твои вопросы ответ скорее - сомнительно, слишком уж сильно ты в этом тексте как будто уговариваешь. 
Согласна с Мишей, что про будущее неинтересно, интереснее была бы даже "история с подводной лодки Крола" ИМХО 

Сохраню про будущее для будущего и скажу- вот видите, я уже это предвидела))))

Наташа, писать даже с подводной лодки -это муки, так как я внутри процесса, а не в конце опыта и рефлексирую. Хоть есть план текста, хоть нет. Со школы страдаю с сочинениями Как я провёл лето и Образ Онегина в одноименной поэме. Спасибо за фидбек!

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, Marrulia Masha Wodolazska said:

Милана, привет!
А ты пробовала это рассказать и записать себя на телефон?
Ещё вариант в форме интервью. Ты готовишь, а тебя спрашивают.
Просты фразы, которые случаются, вот прям на них надо охотиться.
Можно подумать над короткими вкусными ингридиентами.
Я понимаю, насколько это непросто, у меня самой ещё конь не валялся.
Но прям хочется тебя, живой готовки, вкусных деталей и небольшого интригующего текста))
У тебя всё получится!

Маш, каждый раз я делаю видео, а делала я около пары месяцев назад, Том говорит, что я вообще там другая, не такая как в жизни, и слишком тужусь)) фальсифицировать образ?

интервью- интереснее, так рождаются какие-то глубинные ответы и грудинные эмоции. Я тоже хочу себя, но не могу достать(( на отвали писать - так все равно чуется, что было на отвали. 

Запрошу вселенную чтоб ЕСТЕСТВЕННОЕ видео-интервью случилось!

спасибо тебе и Мише сверху))

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Milana Waldron said:

Маш, каждый раз я делаю видео, а делала я около пары месяцев назад, Том говорит, что я вообще там другая, не такая как в жизни, и слишком тужусь)) фальсифицировать образ?

ты знаешь, я 2 недели записывала ролики с собой утром и вечером, вот прям все, что приходило в голову, не заморачиваясь писала. Потом рассматривала. Обнаруживала, что чем нейтральнее тема, тем я меньше "тужусь" и выгляжу натуральнее и даже себе нравлюсь. Но я точно везде не такая как в жизни! Думаю, это потому, что это все таки игра и мы всегда себе внутри представляем КАК Я ДОЛЖНА/ХОЧУ выглядеть в ролике. 
В сухом остатке, за 2 недели я просто привыкла к себе разной на видео - очень меня это расслабило.

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Milana Waldron said:

может заказать написать или подождать более вдохновляющих обстоятельств. Раздел our story кажется простым, а СЕБЯ туда, оказалось, поместить сложно((

может попросить кого-нибудь из группы взять у тебя интервью? может быть интересно для обоих

Поделиться сообщением

On 18.03.2018 at 06:59, Milana Waldron said:

Да никак не пришла

Значит придумай, как пришла. С фантазией же полный порядок. Но всё-таки взгляд из прошлого, лучше фантазии о будущем. А когда такое случиться, то у тебя будет 30 свидетелей, что предвидела верно)))

Поделиться сообщением